ABOUT HUMANIST wedding CEREMONY
Humanist wedding is a personal celebration of one of the most beautiful values in life – Love – and its declaration towards The Beloved One, in the presence of all the relatives and friends.
Its scenario covers some basic ideas – such as introducing the occasion of the ceremony and The Couple itself, story of their relationship, exchanging declarations of love and marriage vows, unity ritual (i.e. exchanging rings, lighting a unity candle or many other). Ultimately, each ceremony is created individually with every couple and written down as a script.
Preparation for your ceremony includes also my inspiration for your own declarations of love and wedding vows, examples of meaningful readings and choosing perfect music for your ceremony.
Humanist wedding ceremony is a wonderful option for all mixed couples (religion, culture, sex) and same-sex couples who unfortunately cannot organize any kind of wedding ceremony in Poland.
It is also a unique way to renew your marriage vows during any anniversary you wish.
This is what I offer:
- preparing the script and conducting the ceremony
- inspiration or help with writing individual declarations of love and wedding vows
- variety or unity rituals and additionally preparation of the chosen one
- sound system on your ceremony available as an option
- additional service of conducting bilingual ceremony (in Polish and English) or help of professional translator for other languages
- Humanist Wedding Certificate
- support in finding other professionals for your wedding day (photographers, musicians etc.)
- final touch in arranging the spot of the ceremony